What we do
REDAN Membership is by application, and is only open to cooperate entities. The applicant must be an estate development company, or involved in business related to the housing industry or commercial real estate development including building of residential, commercial or industrial structures, including shopping centers, plazas or other commercial structures.
Consequently, membership of REDAN is open to:
- Limited Liability Companies,
- Registered Societies,
- Partnerships, and
- Parastatals of State or Federal Governments who engage in real estate development.
REDAN also seeks to achieve positive relations with all stakeholders connected with the housing industry including organizations, producers, providers, financiers and landowners. The association also strives to play an active role in the promotion of research and development of building materials and systems, as well as standard setting for the industry.
REDAN MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES, RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The privileges, rights and responsibilities accruing to members of the Association shall include but not limited to the following:
- Credibility and recognition as Developer
- Opportunity to access Estate Development financing from the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) and sell housing units to National Housing Fund (NHF) Contributors under the NHF Mortgage Loan Scheme
- Support for land Acquisition, participation in the Public –Private Partnership (PPP) scheme for Infrastructure and Estate Development
- Access to finance under the REDAN Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) scheme, or other local and offshore development loan syndication schemes under the auspices of the Association
- Opportunity to access credit finance / materials and equipment at specially discounted rates for members
- Access to information on development affecting real estate business
- Business linkage and marketing assistance
- Access to project preparation consultancy, advisory and support services
- Intervention in member’s real estate development problems
- Participation in capacity building programs local, regional and international trade events, seminars, workshops and exhibitions
- Access to to University of Lagos Centre for Housing Studies & other Local training opportunities for capacity development
- Access to NAHB resources through REDAN’s affiliation with IHA
- Access to foreign training programs and other International training facilities
- Complimentary delivery of Newsletters, e-newsletter and relevant industry documents and information to members
- Easy access to industry news, information and networking through REDAN Facebook and twitter accounts.